Blogs

May 10, 2020

Cool Summer Activities Kids Can do in Ramadan

Do your kids get cranky while fasting? Or do they spend their Ramadan sleeping? We all want to spend our Ramadan doing something better and keep […]
May 3, 2020

Maintaining Physical and Mental Health in Ramadan

From the bowel to the brain our unhealthy desi habits affect our health to a great extent. Here are some ways in which you can ease […]
January 29, 2020

Story of Paula Parrot

Story of Paula Parrot As a teacher or a parent, we always feel that the children need our continuous guidance and instructions to be on track. […]
January 24, 2020

Lost Activities and their Role in Shaping our Societies

Lost Activities and their Role in Shaping our Societies Patience, tolerance and sense of responsibility are the keys to a successful society, but somehow, they are […]
September 27, 2019

Redefining Success

What is Success? When asked in a session with mothers, some responses were as follows: continuous struggle, happiness and satisfaction of my family especially my husband, […]
August 18, 2019

Project Azam e Alishan

As of 2019, Pakistan has a literacy rate of 58% while the rest 42% remains deprived of education. To cut this gap by as little as […]